We want you to be as prepared as possible for a weekend in rural Maine!
We recommend you bring:
– a sleeping bag or warm blankets
– sleeping pad (though Pine Tree Camp has mattresses)
– warm clothes
– 2 pairs of shoes/socks, in case one gets wet
– a tent (this is optional! if you want more sleeping privacy than cabins offer, tenting may be available)
– art stuff
– books you want to pass on to someone new
– stuff to barter with
– something for the open mic night!
– anything else you'd like to share
**Please note: We want you to have a safe, comfortable time at the YAG, so if there is anything listed above you would like to bring, but do not have access to, please contact us, and we will do what we can to provide it for you!