We want you to be as prepared as possible for a weekend in rural Maine!
We recommend you bring:
– a sleeping bag or warm blankets
– sleeping pad (though Pine Tree Camp has mattresses)
– weather appropriate clothes
– 2 pairs of shoes/socks, in case one gets wet
– art stuff
– books you want to pass on to someone new
– stuff to barter with
– something for the open mic night!
– anything else you'd like to share
**Please note: We want you to have a safe, comfortable time at the YAG, so if there is anything listed above you would like to bring, but do not have access to, please contact us, and we will do what we can to provide it for you!